2018 m. balandžio 28 d., šeštadienis

Why is our civilization at risk of disappearing?


Because most of our civilization is thinking like this:

"I decided that I can not consider myself successful unless I am really powerful, so no one can injure me. Power is a way to regain control, just to increase my value.     
It has the word: money.       
I want to get some money that would allow me to go to Mexico on Tuesday, allow me to  substantially support  abusive politicians, allow me to hire a shark of a lawyer if someone touches me with one finger again.      
If you want to create your own big assets, trust in the calculated risks is a necessary skill. Putting needs of others above your needs is not a necessary skill."

A sad picture with those sharks. We need to change our way of life so, that it is
again more dangerous to be asocial  than to be a good member of the community. Otherwise sustainable living is only futile dream.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą