Mokslas, studijos ir ekonomika

2021 m. gegužės 3 d., pirmadienis

How does an IT specialist see Germany's opportunities in digitization?

 "I am less worried about the industry itself, it is international and creative. Even the automotive industry is finally moving. But Germany as a location as a whole is paralyzed. The pandemic has shown how backward we are: in schools and in the Administration. The deficiencies in the digital infrastructure. The excessive bureaucracy. The discouragement. We have become a country in which nobody dares to do anything. With this mentality we will no longer have a chance in international competition. In my opinion, Germany is in great danger, and politics doesn't see it or doesn't want to see it. So far I have no reason for high hopes. 

I was politically active for a while, advising a lot and promoting innovations. We need more flexibility in labor law, better tax conditions, less regulation. But nothing happens while the brakes are being released in other countries. I'm pretty pissed off." 

 After the Landsbergiai-controlled team managed to destroy the main part of our exports to Russia through political games and nonsense, we were left with Germany as the most important direction of Lithuania's exports. As you can see, the German outlook in the modern economy is poor, and our export opportunities are at stake. 


Kęstas ties 15:41

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

‹
›
Pradinis puslapis
Peržiūrėti žiniatinklio versiją

Apie mane

Kęstas
Rodyti visą mano profilį
Teikia „Blogger“.