Mokslas, studijos ir ekonomika

2025 m. vasario 19 d., trečiadienis

Ideas are just a multiplier of execution

 



"It’s so funny when I hear people being so protective of ideas. People who want me to sign a non-disclosure agreement to tell me the simplest idea.

Ideas are worth nothing unless executed. They are just a multiplier. Execution is worth millions.

Explanation:

AWFUL IDEA

-1

WEAK IDEA

1

SO-SO IDEA

5

GOOD IDEA

10

GREAT IDEA

15

BRILLIANT IDEA

20

 

NO EXECUTION

$1

WEAK EXECUTION

$1000

SO-SO EXECUTION

$10,000

GOOD EXECUTION

$100,000

GREAT EXECUTION

$1,000,000

BRILLIANT EXECUTION

$10,000,000

To make a business, you need to multiply the two.

The most brilliant idea, with no execution, is worth $20.

The most brilliant idea takes great execution to be worth $20,000,000.

That’s why I don’t want to hear people’s ideas.

I’m not interested until I see their execution." 



Kęstas ties 13:59

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

‹
›
Pradinis puslapis
Peržiūrėti žiniatinklio versiją

Apie mane

Kęstas
Rodyti visą mano profilį
Teikia „Blogger“.