Sekėjai

Ieškoti šiame dienoraštyje

2013 m. lapkričio 5 d., antradienis

Warning labels for safe stuff [1]

The tittle of this piece does not add up. If genetically modified food is so safe, what does have Monsanto to hide from me? Why not to give  a chance for me to know what I eat, and how do I feel after eating the GM food? I might love the feeling and come back for more. I like  mostly vegetables that I grow myself and wild-caught (better by myself) fish. No unnaturally recombined genes there. How does the  food with the unnaturally recombined genes taste? Nobody knows. Nobody is able even to try. Nothing good in that.

The vegetables do not work so well in GMO edition. The majority of fresh fruits and vegetables on the market are not genetically engineered. No luck there.It seems, that we have mostly "Frankenstein" people, no "Frankenstein" vegetables

USDA approved voluntary GMO-free label. Since the label is voluntary, it is not dependable. If you want the label, then you stick it on. Most food producers do not care. Again, no luck there. I would suggest "Frankenstein" food-free label. That would work better in marketing and would be more popular with the food producers and consumers.

1. http://www.economist.com/comment/2201780#comment-2201780

Komentarų nėra: