Sekėjai

Ieškoti šiame dienoraštyje

2021 m. gegužės 27 d., ketvirtadienis

To tell the truth in Lithuania is the most disgusting thing, because it can deter loyal voters

 And starving retirees to hunger death is a normal thing. Wild capitalism here, those Lithuanian retirees are only good to be dead as soon as possible. Today, such an ideology emerged among the Lithuanian rulers in all its beauty. First of all, L. Kliunkienė from the Ministry spoke: 

"I wanted to ask, why does that old man constantly need that Passport of Opportunity. (...) Here are exceptional cases, well, I don’t know if what a celebration, some, wedding. Isn’t it that he needs it all the time, will he go there to play bowling, or will he go inside the restaurant for lunch, who needs that passport? (...) Is it really necessary here during quarantine? ”- then L. Kliunkienė reasoned" 

The governing girls quickly moved to deflate the propaganda scandal: 

"In response to this statement by L. Kliunkienė, the Minister of Economy and Innovation A. Armonaitė wrote on her Facebook that she was pissed off with the considerations of the representative of the Ministry. 

The head of the Cabinet of Ministers I. Šimonytė learned about this speech not from the ministry team, but from the leader of the opposition Saulius Skvernelis, who quoted L. Kliunkienė's speeches read in the media during the Government hour and asked a question to the Prime Minister. I. Šimonytė then hinted that she was not yet acquainted with the quoted speech, but then called such thoughts "extremely disgusting". "I think the speech is extremely unethical. Perhaps if I would not speak in public, I would speak more rudely. I will really find out that, I lost the opportunity to read this speech ", - then I. Šimonytė spoke."


Komentarų nėra: