Sekėjai

Ieškoti šiame dienoraštyje

2026 m. liepos 22 d., trečiadienis

Genesis of a DIY Lawn Guy

 

“"Why White-Collar Men Obsess Over Lawns" (Personal Journal, July 14) hit a nerve for men who want to have a beautiful lawn. In my case, I battled the weeds in my lawn for years. I eventually hired a professional to take care of the grass, which came with an overstated bill every month. I couldn't see any difference in the lawn. I complained about this so much that he "reverse fired" me, saying: "I think you're more of a DIY guy, so you can do this yourself."

 

He did me a favor. From that point on, I figured out the fertilizer recipe. Now, I have a killer lawn. I enjoy looking out my window and making the same comment I have made for 40 years to my wife: "Don't that look pretty."

 

Jay Elliott

 

Wilton, Conn.” [1]

 

1. Genesis of a DIY Lawn Guy. Wall Street Journal, Eastern edition; New York, N.Y.. 22 July 2026: A14.

Komentarų nėra: