Sekėjai

Ieškoti šiame dienoraštyje

2026 m. rugsėjo 19 d., šeštadienis

Job of AI Era – Humanize Text, Written by AI to Keep Copyright or to Cheat on Homework: Yet what jobs remain in essay writing are mainly for “humanizers,” who edit papers written by A.I. to avoid detection from the cheating software used by many universities and others.

 

Humanizing AI text is a growing shadow industry where editors rewrite machine-generated content to bypass AI detection software used by schools and companies.

What "Humanizers" Do

           Change Phrasing: They swap robotic words for natural phrasing and varied sentence lengths.

           Add Flaws: They insert slight imperfections or casual transitions that mimic a real person's writing style.

           Bypass Scanners: The goal is to trick detection tools like Turnitin or GPTZero into scoring the text as human written.

The Major Risks

           Academic Dishonesty: Universities treat edited AI text the same as raw AI text; using it to submit homework is still considered cheating.

           Unreliable Detectors: AI detection software is famously inaccurate and often flags legitimate student writing by mistake.

     Copyright Dead Ends: In many places, like the United States, works must have significant human authorship to hold a copyright. Minor edits to AI text may not qualify for legal protection.

 

This is one example of such worker:

 

“Alphline, who began essay writing in 2021 and gave only her first name for fear of harming future job prospects, said business was as good as ever. With A.I., she can do more work, using the technology to quickly write a first draft and then writing through it herself. She eschews A.I. tools designed to disguise A.I. writing as human, preferring her own touch.

 

“I can clearly tell a paper that’s A.I. generated compared to one that’s human generated,” she said. “But for a student that doesn’t have that human writing experience, they can get caught.”” [1]

 

1. Kenyans Did College Students’ Homework For Years. Then A.I. Arrived. Satariano, Adam; Mozur, Paul.  New York Times (Online) New York Times Company. Sep 5, 2026.

Komentarų nėra: